- Art Therapy
- Charity Events
- Curriculum Overview for Autumn 2015
- Curriculum Overview for Spring 2015
- Curriculum Overview for Summer 2015
- Curriculum Overview for Spring 2016
- Curriculum Overview - Summer 2016
- Curriculum Overview for Summer 2017
- Phonics & Reading
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Therapeutic Play
At Waterloo we carefully devise each term's theme based on pupil interests and needs. The curriculum leaders take a full part in developing their area of expertise within the learning journey.
Please see below for further information about each subject:
PDL - click here
PSHE - click here
Paired Reading - click here
Sport in School - click here
The staff have recently devised progression maps for each subject to further support the meeting of individual needs. Please click on links below for further information:
Science - click here
Computing - click here
Music - click here
Design Technology - click here
Geography - click here
Art - click here
History - click here
PE: Swimming - click here
PE: Dance - click here
PE: Games, O&A and Athletics - click here
DISCOVERY EDUCATION ESPRESSO - http://www.discoveryeducation.com//parents/
Espresso is an educational digital content company.
Espresso Primary is now available for parents and children to use at home. The aim of this move has been to transform learning at home by providing high-quality educational resources.
Espresso Primary is a comprehensive, easy-to-use and constantly growing library of digital educational resources. Learning materials are all created in line with the National Curriculum, related to QCA schemes of work, and designed for compatibility with the International Primary Curriculum.
What are the advantages of Espresso Primary?
- It is intuitive to use, and quick to navigate
- It matches the high expectations of a modern, sophisticated audience
- Engaging material is linked with the latest news from television and the internet
- Subject and topic-based modules are developed by education professionals