Dinners at The Waterloo School are balanced, healthy, nutritional and tasty.
There are three weekly menus that alternate throughout the term so that pupils get a varied choice. Vegetarian options are provided each day too.
Picnic Bags are available, which contain equally healthy and filling meals.
School dinners are currently £2.30 for a two course meal per day. Payment required in advance alternatively on the day meal is required.
To view the menu for this week, follow the link below to the Hampshire Caterer’s Website.
During the year HC3S (Hampshire Caters) offer themed day, dates to follow.
These will be the only available options on these dates not the usual menu choices.
FREE MEALS - ELIGIBILITY
A child is eligible for free school meals if their parent or carer receives one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (Parents who are made redundant or start working less that 16 hours per week, may find their children are entitled to free meals for a limited period.)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- all Universal Credit claimants are currently eligible for education benefits
No other benefits qualify for free school meals from Key Stage 2 (years 4, 5, 6) or for the pupil premium for Key Stage 1 (years 1, 2, 3).
For further information please use the following link: