Dinners at The Waterloo School are balanced, healthy, nutritional and tasty.
There are three weekly menus that alternate throughout the term so that pupils get a varied choice. Vegetarian options are provided each day too.
Picnic Bags are available, which contain equally healthy and filling meals.
School dinners are currently £2.15 for a two course meal per day. Payment required in advance alternatively on the day meal is required.
To view the menu for this week, follow the link below to the Hampshire Caterer’s Website.
FREE MEALS - ELIGIBILITY
The criteria for eligibility is where parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- All Universal Credit claimants are currently eligible for education benefits
No other benefits qualify for free school/college meals from Key Stage 2 and or pupil premium for Key Stage 1. For further information please use the following link: